Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, Happy Piggies

Happy Easter! The piggies got a special Easter treat today of little chew toys. Pixie chewed for a bit, then decided to lay on it. Mama was not interested at all. At least I tried.

Pixie was INCREDIBLY hyper yesterday, I don't know what her deal was. She would NOT sit still in my lap, even with lettuce for her to eat! So I decided to let her sit with Mama in my lap, I have not done this in about a week since I am trying to teach Pixie to be calm and enjoy being held by herself. With Mama and Pixie in my lap, complete chaos ensued after the lettuce was gone. They both like to sit in the crook of my left arm, so they did nothing but scramble for the best and most favorable position. I put up with it as long as I could, but when they started stampeding around my neck and all over the place, I was done, and put them back.

However, today Pixie sat completely still in my hand while I was at the computer. She even fell asleep! She must have burnt off all her energy yesterday with all her curious and spazdic goings-on.

Mama is well, calm, and goodnatured as usual. Coming to the edge of the cage when I come by, looking for a scratch on the nose.

Look for new pictures on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/62006000@N02/ to see the battle for the best lap spot last night.

Have a good one, as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment