Monday, May 2, 2011

A Big Welcome to KIPPER!

Kipper has been with me for nearly a week now, and he is making some good progress, but not as much as I would like. I have had a cold and have been unable to hold him for the 30 mins twice a day that I like, so I have had my mom come over to hold him when she can.

I have discovered that he is not crazy about hay or carrots, but is a fan of lettuce. I have gotten green and red peppers to see if that tickles his fancy. Kipper also likes to sit and eat on top of his house, and regularly squeals for veggies when he hears a plastic bag.

He is SO cute, and has such a sweet face. He likes to cuddle after he gets comfortable, and streches out. He still runs from hands and is afraid of loud noises, but he shakes for less time every time he gets held. He is a very sweet piggy and its a pleasure to have him in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment